Monday, June 18, 2007

We'll Always Have Ouagadougou

So here I am, in Casa-freakin-blanca. Whoa-ho. I've completely moved out of Burkina and will be in Morocco for the next week. And wow, I'm already a bit overwhelmed by how nice the developed world is.

Right now, we (me and 5 peace corps buddies) are staying with a friend of Yardley, Mo. And Mo is the most incredible hostess ever. Get this... she stocked her fridge especially for us, including a whopping TEN varieties of cheese. This may seem pretty cool to you, but to 6 PC kids who have just spent 2 years where the only cheese available is Laughing Cow, this is quite overwhelming. We're giddy even upon entering the kitchen.

Unsure of the week's plans, but I'm looking forward to some good times and good food. See y'all in America next week!

1 Comments:

At 4:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Your cousin Joe again! I'm so excited for you! Even to the point of overuse of redundant punctuation!!

We've started implanting chips in everyone's heads to connect them to the hyper-globa-info-wallmart-net, but other than that I think you'll find not too much has changed in the states since you left.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home